• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 kit Spy Rumors

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
LOL. Wait until you see it ! It is a real piece of engineering !

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I think we are talking about 2 different things. I'm talking about The Yeti by C3. Sure is cool. It is gonna make waves !

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I think we are talking about 2 different things. I'm talking about The Yeti by C3. Sure is cool. It is gonna make waves !

oh yea I saw some of those photos on the interwebs, lots of carbon fiber :face-icon-small-sho. I bet if a guy googled yetti c3 snowbike he could digem up

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
The boys at C3 have kept it under wraps pretty good. I think they are just finishing up the testing and then hopefully will start their production runs. They have some great innovation ! Did i mention beautiful !

Last edited:

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I think that one pic your talking about on there is a Timbersled. I don't see any others ? You will know it when u see it !

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
The new kit was never at the show. The pictures u posted were of a concept they did last year. Wasn't very pretty imo lol. Oddly enough they put that kit on a KTM 200 with a light weight 14 year old on it and it was giving some turbos a run for its money so I'm told. The new Yeti kit is very different. It is lightweight art ! Lets just say its gonna add major competition into the sport !

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
Yeti

So just like the Yeti this thing has remained hidden for over a year? Any idea on release date, I'd like to at least see this before I pull the trigger on an MH.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
It will be sold out for the first two runs i bet. Call C3 and ask about it.

Nov 6, 2012
The new kit was never at the show. The pictures u posted were of a concept they did last year. Wasn't very pretty imo lol. Oddly enough they put that kit on a KTM 200 with a light weight 14 year old on it and it was giving some turbos a run for its money so I'm told. The new Yeti kit is very different. It is lightweight art ! Lets just say its gonna add major competition into the sport !
Almost, the prototype Yeti with the KTM 200/14 yr old wasn't really giving the turbos a run, but he was hanging with them. The prototype Yeti+KTM 200+"punk" 14 yr old did spank a Mountiain Horse+Berg 570+40ish yr old (me). The story: Turbo's take off up a hill in some trees and leave the 14yr old and me sitting in a meadow. I know I'm not making it and assume the kid on the 200 isn't either so suggest he take a run, I'll be right behind him and help when he gets stuck. Well as you can guess, he goes right over the top and I'm left taking multiple runs and not coming close to making it. As I understand it when he pulled up at the top the guys on the turbo's said "How'd you get here?". Answer, "The same way you did."

And summitboy is bang on, when the Yeti's get formally released they will be Works of Art that truly work.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Id love to post the pictures. Just havent been given the go ahead yet LOL. It will all be out shortly ! I prob wont even be able to get one ha ha.

The 14 year old belongs to one of the C3 guys !

Last edited:

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ive been told by the powers that be the C3 Yeti will be revealed on Friday on the website. A few pics to start with a gradual complete release over the next month. Also there will be a few kits at the Edmonton Motorcycle Show so you can check it out and see it for yourself ! Your gonna wish u had some cash on you lol !

K
Dec 29, 2014
ya these kits will be out soon. the guys have been doing lots of testing the last couple months. I hear really good things. I hear price point is gonna be high but the weight savings is huge. Cant wait to see the final production of their unique ski!

B

barefooter

Nov 27, 2007
Sherwood Park, AB
Been told by a little birdie they have 20 pre-production kits ready to go out. Ski is ready. Wheel kit is awesome.

Now just waiting for fuel injected 300 to come from KTM to put it on......

Premium Features