• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone around SLC riding a turbo XP this year?

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Not looking to measure weiners or anything of that nature, as i hope they work well and would love to learn more about the turbo carb application. No i dont sell kits or anything of that nature, im just a nerd who wants more knowledge about the future of our sport. And i wont make my own kit as id rather support the folks who put endless hours into these kits, its a win win:beer;

I will say we say one dude on a turbo XP last year and he ran like a chicken when he saw the M turbo crowd coming his way, im sure he thought i wanted to talk trash or whatever, but thats the last thing on my mind. I love to help and learn.....its that simple.

Now back to the topic, hope to see some on the hill and in the trees this season:beer;

Regards,

G
Apr 23, 2008
I'll get you,,,,, and your little CAT too !!!! muuuhahahahahahah,,,muuuuuhahahaha:D:D:D:D

Ya, seems to shaping up to be a fun albeit underfinanced LOL season
Hatch..

I plan on attending at least ONE if not TWO of the bigger events out your way this year with the Turbowerx gang and a few of the other friends I've made on here.
Never rode big snow or steep stuff ON a sled, MX bikes,,Yes Sleds ,,,,NO

Hope I can at least make you guys laugh like hell as I flip and Tumble Dave and Jakes SLEDS down some slopes...:D:D:D

Hey Shane (((( I need a roll cage turbo mount for the doo as well as the rider !!!! My collar bones have been snapped a total of 7 times..:eek::eek:
Don't know how many more times that will heal..:confused:

Spending some time surrounded by 2 stroke turbos ,,,,,Be like a junky waking up in POPPY FIELD !!!!
This aint kansas !!!halleluhya !!

Gus

(meant to quote, accidentally editted. I put it back, no worries!)

Last edited by a moderator:
T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
I'll get you,,,,, and your little CAT too !!!! muuuhahahahahahah,,,muuuuuhahahaha:D:D:D:D

Ya, seems to shaping up to be a fun albeit underfinanced LOL season
Hatch..

I plan on attending at least ONE if not TWO of the bigger events out your way this year with the Turbowerx gang and a few of the other friends I've made on here.
Never rode big snow or steep stuff ON a sled, MX bikes,,Yes Sleds ,,,,NO

Hope I can at least make you guys laugh like hell as I flip and Tumble Dave and Jakes SLEDS down some slopes...:D:D:D

Hey Shane (((( I need a roll cage turbo mount for the doo as well as the rider !!!! My collar bones have been snapped a total of 7 times..:eek::eek:
Don't know how many more times that will heal..:confused:

Spending some time surrounded by 2 stroke turbos ,,,,,Be like a junky waking up in POPPY FIELD !!!!
This aint kansas !!!halleluhya !!

Gus

(meant to quote, accidentally editted. I put it back, no worries!)

LOL its gonna be worth the new bars, risers, side panels, hood, ect just to WATCH hahaha

Its gonna be a fun winter for sure. Watchin Gus strap his butt to a XP1000 up a 60 degree pull should be a sight for the books!!

I may be down in the SLC area this year hatch, ill hit ya up if I make it. Theres a pretty cool crowd down there for sure!

Jake

G
Apr 23, 2008
For sure, i'll be sportin''' the NOVICE plates,,

pre novice that is....:(:( D class......

Eager to learn though. looking forward to it.

Gus

Premium Features