• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb M1000 build tread

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Parts

We just finished off a cnc machined TCL to mount the 1000 engine into the proclimb chassie.
We can do more of these if there is any demand for them.

I'd like to put 1000cc motor in a proclimb chassis so I'm interested in theses parts!

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Proclimb 1000 TCL V.2 is now in production. A lighter version of the solid TCL for the 1000 conversion.

You will find picture of it on our facebook page or instagram. Search for Daltechtuning.

Last edited:

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
How’s the shortened pipe working out, slp pipes already are probably shorter already because they run at 7700 rpm instead of stock 7400? And with it ported does the pipe still work with that porting? How much weight in the primary clutch? How much rpm you pulling? Sorry for the 20 questions just curious

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
What's the status of the sled? She a skidoo killer, arm ripper, or met it's demise?

Atm it is a dust collector in the corner. At the end of last season we got some electrical problems. Then it was parked. We are burried in other work, so it has suffered from that.

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
How’s the shortened pipe working out, slp pipes already are probably shorter already because they run at 7700 rpm instead of stock 7400? And with it ported does the pipe still work with that porting? How much weight in the primary clutch? How much rpm you pulling? Sorry for the 20 questions just curious

At sea level we found them to run best at 75-7600rpm on an unported motor.
We are not happy with the pipe as it is now. Engine would not produce power as expected. In the prosess of fault finding, we tried a D&D pipe, and it increased peak rpm with 3-400rpm without changing mapping or clutching. So we do now know that we have a problem with the pipe.
We will change stinger diameter next, and see if that fixes it. If not, we will just scrap the pipe and build a new one of a D&D pipe that we know works good.

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Proclimb 1000 TCL V.2 is now in production. A lighter version of the solid TCL for the 1000 conversion.

You will find picture of it on our facebook page or instagram. Search for Daltechtuning.

Picture of the newest TCL design.
We are also working on a billet TCL for the 800 engine now. Will be released soon........or when it is ready:)

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3527.jpg

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Motor mounts

Picture of the newest TCL design.
We are also working on a billet TCL for the 800 engine now. Will be released soon........or when it is ready:)

Nice work!!
I'm still wanting to put a 1000cc motor in a Proclimb chassis.
I'd like to buy the motor mount plate and TCL to do this?

Last edited:

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Nice work!!
I'm still wanting to put a 1000cc motor in a Proclimb chassis.
I'd like to buy the motor mount plate and TCL to do this?

We are shipping one TCL to a canadian customer tomorrow, so just let us know when you want to order it. We do build them on demand, so there is 2-3 weeks time from order until they are shipped.
We do not produce the motor mounts, atleast not yet. We are working on making drawings of them, so you can make them yourself. Theres just basic tools involved in making them.

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
We are shipping one TCL to a canadian customer tomorrow, so just let us know when you want to order it. We do build them on demand, so there is 2-3 weeks time from order until they are shipped.
We do not produce the motor mounts, atleast not yet. We are working on making drawings of them, so you can make them yourself. Theres just basic tools involved in making them.

I do want a TCL.
How would you like me to go about ordering one?

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
We can still make TCL on request. It is however a few weeks lead time. For our project sled, we are doing some changes this winter. We are replacing the Slp pipe with a d@d pipe. We have tested a d@d pipe with our engine, and it did respond way better then the Slp pipe.
but that is mostly it for now.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Nicely done! Still would like to see some video when you are running again.

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Nicely done! Still would like to see some video when you are running again.

It has been down prioritized lately. But this season we aim to make some changes. Changing to a D&D pipe, as we found to work better. Building a new silencer for better fit. Porting a new set of cylinders as we belive the ones that is in now is not performing as it should. We bought the engine second hand, and it should according to the seller , have been ported by a well known engine builder.
I have my doubts about the origin of the porting, so we will replace the cylinders.

Premium Features