• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Yamaha YZ450FX Super Hero Builds - CMX - Yeti - TS

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
Yeah buddy

I can't wait to get Papa Smurf, aka my Yammi 450FX out into the pumpkin patch, aka, all the other bikes i ride with seem to be KTM's... ......

I wonder if smurfs like to eat pumpkin????:eyebrows:

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
FYI, We will be at the Denver Snow Show this Saturday with the Superheros if you want to check them out.

We will be selling the Joker out in the swap meet if you are interested.

Robster

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Sweden
Time...

Well worthy thread to put up higher now when the season is about to start. Toby is a salesman yes, but he also puts more time, money and effort into this than any other here that I know of which I think is fantastic! We all want more info and inputs!

When I first read this review of the kits I have ridden TS kits for 4 years and apart from some irritating quality issues (missing welds in frame, cheap crap chains, and cheap bearings) we have had quite a few insanely good days on our Snowbikes. LOTS of good info in this thread to digest for newbies in the Snowbike world!

Thx Toby for this write up and lets all have fun this season on which ever brand we ride!

P
Mar 8, 2017
will do, thanks. BTW even with that pod filter I think you would be ahead to glue frogzkin on the openings. otherwise they will plug up with sow and rob power. I can send pics if you need.

Did this ever get posted? I have an FX and wr I need to do this too

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Since we are building the 2018 Super Heros. I thought I would bring back the last few years to the top of the forum.

Premium Features