• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'05 IQR 600 Ported NonVES Bigblock 146"

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Yikes! I can have it shipped if they pay for it! LOL. Have them get into contact with me if they are interested. May consider a road trip like halfway or something. Let me know. Thanks

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
8.8 Gallon Tank, Ice Age 144" Rails, Fabcraft 8" Rear Idler wheels, Van Amburg Tunnel Extension with Rear Bumper, Polaris 144x15x1.25 track, RSI 5" Rise Aluminum handlebars, RSI extended brakeline and throttle cable, RSI handlebar hooks, grips, and heaters, and Snowstar Front Bumper Powdercoated black. Pictures show stock iqr shocks and c&a skis, it now has and will be sold with polaris sidehiller II skis and ryde fx shocks from an 05 switchback.

I installed a freshly rebuilt 600 nonves bigblock. Oil injected with 600RR oil bottle. Crankcase was ported by Carls Cycle and the head was shaved but not sure how much, seems to be very little. I have ported cylinders that will come with it but they need to be reniked. Im using Power Addiction Motor plate, Carb adapters, and Single Pipe with Can Freshly Ceramic Coated. UNI Angled Pod Filters with K&N precharge snow filters. 22-43 gearing, 62 gram weights with blue/red slp primary spring, tss-98 64/42.46 helix with red/black secondary spring and 3 delrin washers.

Located in Waterloo, Wi. I would like to get $5000/obo. Sled has way more than that in it.

Thanks
Jason
(920)210-2629 U can pm me here or email me at chunkysoup87@hotmail.com

Premium Features