• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What have i got myself into?

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Hello Men and Women, Boys and Girls, and you Skidoo turbo guru's!

Welcome to the best forum in the Snowest forums or on the web.

I have just became a moderator. Asked by Chris and Jake (Triple7). We would like to keep your ideas, feelings, tips, tricks, and knowledge in this forum. Yes as moderators we are suppose to post ask questions, keep threads going and to sherriff. Yes there is posting data and Quota's that are beeing kept track of by Chris and Snowest. So please don't get mad at triple 7 or me by posting to much. We are just trying to do a job that is a service here on the forums. We are not paid or compensated in any form. I will be very un biased and will only talk about about my results, experiences, and findings when i post. Josh my partner in turbo performance will be doing all the imput from the company side. I will do my best to not be overbearing in any way. Just remember, you may report my actions to any of the other moderators if i get carried away or you feel that I am out of line. I will be under watched more now than ever before so don't feel i have the ultimate galactic power because i don't.

I beleve this skidoo turbo forum can help everybody. By bring light to subjects that seem crazy or difficult. By helping out fellow turbo sledders and Having a place to relax or get away and talk about one of our passions.

Please tell all your buddies, friends customers, and turbo guys to come in and sit down. Skidoo has alot to offer with some of the baddest sleds to ever hit snow!! Now we just need to make them faster, Stronger and better looking.

Thanks for your support and posts.

Bryce AKA Brycter

G
Apr 23, 2008
Good choice, Chris.

Brycester,, love the avitar,, reminds me of my fathers face when I told him I bought into the Aerocharger deal and orders 20 units in 1988 !!!!!

great forum , love it, thats why every time i get a break I jump on to chat and spread the turbo 2 stroke love......

Gus

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Thanks guys i hope we can bring in some of the best knowledge that is out there and guys will be stand up enough to share it with out all the nonsense.

When i seen that avitar it reminded me of the first time i jumped on a turbo sled. Now it reminds me of my life.

thanks for the support guys

brycter

Premium Features