• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Congrats 2moto!!!!!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
nice lil plug on www.racerxill.com about the race this weekend! sounds like some haevy hitters will be rockin the 2moto. Big Mike better get RC or McGrath on an explorer to compete........give some updates after the race!!! wish i could be there for the festivities...

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Videos to come...Had a great time with Cailen, Tim and all the guys from 2moto
I really liked the way the classes where developed.. they ran a few heats and took the winner of each heat directly into the A main the 2nd place finisher directly into the B main.
Then another heat the 1st to a and 2nd and 3rd to B then all others to an LCQ
winner of that heat to A main, 2nd and 3rd to B main
all others out.. Very cool and It gave a fat guy like me a chance to get acclimated and warmed up.
I am still blown away by how fast some of the racers where.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
If I was a betting man!

I'd putt it on 2Moto, hope they enjoy it while it's on top for the moment.

The real winner is the single ski is it not, the large manufacturers don't have a choice but to join this game after this and next weeks event.

Unless their planning on fadding away, in this economy new drastically different ideas are the only seeds worth planting.

Throw some dirt on those "COUCHES", don't worry the specialized hop up and turbo market will keep the few who require alive!

Premium Features