• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS RMK C&A SKI MOUNTS

iquizy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NWMN
I'm having trouble mounting my skis, it seems like the rubbers are wrong. Has anybody mounted C&A'S yet? Any tips?

Thanks

D
Oct 31, 2013
NH
The spindle has changed on the bottom for the Axys. I contacted C&A about this months ago I believe they are working on a fix. The solution for now is to grind off the lip on the rubber. They were impossible to fit with the lip on the rubber. I would contact them to see if they have new rubbers available.

iquizy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NWMN
I talked with c&a and they don't have solution yet other than cutting down the pro mount.

caproskis

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2009
Hutchinson, MN
www.caproskis.com
Hey guys. As mentioned above, Eddy is currently working on a fix for this. He is out west at a show in Idaho currently and then he will be headed up to Duluth after Thanksgiving to work with the Polaris race team in figuring out the best new dampener configuration for this mount kit. He is hoping to have a fix by the first week in December. Thank you for your patience in the meantime and give us a call back Dec. 2nd or 3rd and we may have the fix worked out for those. 888-321-6789 and ask for Eddy.

caproskis

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2009
Hutchinson, MN
www.caproskis.com
The updated fitment process is well underway. We have testing being done on these as we write this. As soon as we receive feedback we will be moving forward with the new dampener tooling and get them to market as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime and if you have any questions dont hesitate to call us - 888-321-6789

Premium Features