• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crazy Oregon weather....Post up your pics.

Thanks for the compliments on the pics! I am thinking of driving up to the mountains tomorrow night to snap a few shots of the first snow of the year. If I can get done with work in time thats where I'm going..... hey Ron, can you say low snow shootout?

wardy

Premium Member
Jun 7, 2008
Central point Oregon
Thanks for the compliments on the pics! I am thinking of driving up to the mountains tomorrow night to snap a few shots of the first snow of the year. If I can get done with work in time thats where I'm going..... hey Ron, can you say low snow shootout?

maybe see you up there..lol im heading up tomarrow afternoon

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
i think it would be an almost no snow shoot out:) its 1:30 am here in roseburg, just looked outside and all i see are stars!!! think maybe it best to wait for another couple of storms to roll through, i like at least a 2 inch base at about 4k before we tear it up;) can't wait to get out and try the new track and mods, have a few special places am dying to see how they are doing this season. my insider info says some new places may be opening up, mother nature has been busy this summer...

Last edited:
Crater Lake lodge cam shows a good dusting on the ground right now! Mt. Ashland has a very very little dusting. It is cold though. I live just under 3k feet and it is 43 at my house right now! I can't even explain how excited I am! We should be riding for sure in another 6 weeks or less!

xcrash911

Lifetime Membership
Junuary11th.jpg

June 11, 2008 2 foot of FRESH Bone Springs warming cabin Tollgate, OR

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
And the winners are..........

Wardy..............Great Pic's
Turtlehead........Loved Em
Watson777........WOW!
89Sandman........Craziest

Pm me your size and address for the gloves and I will get them sent out.

Thanks to all that posted in this silly little thread.

Michelle

Premium Features