• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoScoot and SnoSport pics and stories wanted!

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
Virtually every snowmobiler out there has at least one favorite Scoot or Sport story or memory, and we are adding a Scoot/Sport Adventures page to our website purely for entertainment. So let's see em all.... running down the trail, in the shop, your kids on it, your kids in a sled behind it, parked near the bonfire at the end of the day, YOU racing your buddy on them... shoot me an email with pic and (story too if you like) and let me know that it's okay to put up on our site.

Thanks!

BHM
bullheadmoto@yahoo.com
www.bullheadmoto.com

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Hey tony
Here are a few of my boys. Looks like you have been busy!!!
Talk soon,
Len

Fusion Glove 023.jpg Fusion Glove 018.jpg Fusion Glove 021.jpg P1090081.jpg Fusion Glove 020.jpg

Last edited:
The Original Snowscoot

I know what you are looking for but, there was a Snowscoot built by Nodwell in Canada in the 60's. This was my families first sled. Classic huh, 10 HP, fired at TDC so it tried to pull your arm off when it fired backwards. All steel and thick fiberglass construction, full cleat track. Didn't like snow any deeper than 1 foot though.

1965-Snoscoot.jpg

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
Hey tony
Here are a few of my boys. Looks like you have been busy!!!
Talk soon,
Len

Len, gosh it's great to hear from you! My wife and two oldest girls just looked at your awesome pics....wow, beautiful, just beautiful!!!!!

Call me when you can and thanks SO much for sharing:beer;:beer;:beer;

BHM

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
I know what you are looking for but, there was a Snowscoot built by Nodwell in Canada in the 60's. This was my families first sled. Classic huh, 10 HP, fired at TDC so it tried to pull your arm off when it fired backwards. All steel and thick fiberglass construction, full cleat track. Didn't like snow any deeper than 1 foot though.

Never knew these existed... very cool! Love the old iron and stories that go with them... keep them coming you guys!

BHM

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
Len, I used one of your pics for the Adventures page... hope you don't mind. it was just such a cool photo!

BHM

Premium Features