• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW, DID SOMEONE REALLY DELETE A THREAD ABOUT A VACUUM?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
THATS RATHER RUDE....

WHY? IT WASNT ADVERTISING, IT WAS PROVING A POINT. A HEALTH POINT AS A MATTER OF FACT....

SO POINT BEING PROVEN UPSETS PEOPLE TO WHERE THEY DELETE A THREAD?

IM SURE THE MODS ARE ABUSING THEIR POWER...

THE VIDEO WAS ALSO TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF EQUIPMENT YOU MIGHT CONSIDER USING IF YOU WERE TRYING TO EASILY KEEP YOUR HOUSE AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE... TO HELP PREVENT ANY ASTHMA, OR ALLERGY ATTACKS, OR ANY OTHER RESPIRATORY HEALTH CONCERNS...

HOW IS THAT SUCH A BAD THING?

NO I DONT WORK FOR KIRBY... JUST BEING HELPFUL IS ALL.... BUT I GUESS BEING HELPFUL IS FROWNED UPON? GEEZZZ.....

well, the direct link doesnt work, so in the google link, the third video down, is the one for you, as i had created it.

so TrashCat, your snowest user name is mentioned, and id hope it wasnt you that deleted the thread.... as that would make you seem rather childish. or anyone else that deleted the thread, as it didnt break any rules at all.

http://www.google.com/#q=kirby+vs+m...w.,cf.osb&fp=fe0f09038d583ff&biw=1252&bih=609

hurray for making me start another thread... lets see how grown up yall can be about it. okay?

okay. :)

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Dyson Animal if you have pets. It is insane what that thing picks up. Kinda gross actually.

Of course I had a pro form on it. HAHA Pro form for a vacuum, that's funny but seriously I didn't pay full price!

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Just an FYI....

You have created a total of 39 new threads in the last 2-1/2 months since you have come back... (that has got to be a record:eek:)

Of those 39 threads created, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been deleted...

Of those 39 threads created, ONLY ONE has been taken off the public forum...

You still have 12 days till the end of the year.... Planning to make it to 50?

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Just an FYI....

You have created a total of 39 new threads in the last 2-1/2 months since you have come back... (that has got to be a record:eek:)

Of those 39 threads created, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been deleted...

Of those 39 threads created, ONLY ONE has been taken off the public forum...

You still have 12 days till the end of the year.... Planning to make it to 50?

well, where's the kirby vs. miele thread? i type it in the search feature, it gives a link, but brings me directly to the forum index.

so thats why i started a new thread.

ehh.. .maybe ill start 50 more threads from now till new years... yes?

now back to the kirby.

Premium Features