• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 ski-doo sp xm orange/black

N
Dec 1, 2009
Selling my 2013 Summit sp 154". Only taken out to Montana once this year. Has only 257 miles. Definitely like new and also has a skid plate. Other than that it's completely stock. T-motion suspension is AWESOME! Asking $10,800. Call or text 605.212.0542. Thanks, Wade.

doomama800

Lifetime Membership
Apr 25, 2009
Wyoming
Not knocking your sled or your price but my dealer has the same sled in his showroom for the exact same price brand new.

N
Dec 1, 2009
I'm just throwing out a price. No clue what dealers have them at. I just know what I paid for it. Feel free to shoot me offers. Could arrange shipping if needed.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
agreed... XM's were sold out in southern BC by late december. except for a few 146's

Doesn't surprise me when you got snow up to your eye balls and then some :lol:

The last 2 years have been real poor for any amount of snow here in southern Idaho. This year the jet stream has most of the storms tracking to the south of us & even then they aren't dumping any amounts of snow. :face-icon-small-fro

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Doesn't surprise me when you got snow up to your eye balls and then some :lol:

The last 2 years have been real poor for any amount of snow here in southern Idaho. This year the jet stream has most of the storms tracking to the south of us & even then they aren't dumping any amounts of snow. :face-icon-small-fro

THAT SUCKS! not going to lie I was up to my eyes in snow in december, deepest early season I have ever seen.. check these vids out, maybe they will help cure your craving for powder.. or make it worse haha

http://youtu.be/lgioW5coRv4

http://youtu.be/otHPWt1zAX4

both of those were filmed mid december... Come on up for a ride!

Premium Features