• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post Your Pics

M
Oct 13, 2008
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has a nice shiny sled they would like to show off! Post your pics of your sled, and if you feel like it, list your mods and if they are good. I'm thinking about getting an slp pipe for my m8, so if any of you out there have one, give me a shout about if it is good or not;)

10_13_77.jpg 10_13_71.jpg 10_13_72.jpg 10_13_74.jpg 10_13_75.jpg 10_13_76.jpg 10_13_78.jpg

Last edited:
M
Oct 13, 2008
yeah i heard they are very good but im going to get an slp pipe and wide float skis first.. and anyways, its not like i need the extra weight off, im only a young teenager and weigh 95 pounds!

haha, thanks though. i think that is the short boss seat. its what my brother wants for his m8 and it looks like the shorty.

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
hey kid - that's not a shorty Boss. It's a regular highrise. The SLP pipe is a good mod for the M8. Being that your 95lbs, i'd probably just ride the sled and not worry about adding more power unless your goal is weight loss. Is so there are cheaper ways to accomplish that.

M
Oct 13, 2008
hey kid - that's not a shorty Boss. It's a regular highrise. The SLP pipe is a good mod for the M8. Being that your 95lbs, i'd probably just ride the sled and not worry about adding more power unless your goal is weight loss. Is so there are cheaper ways to accomplish that.

Haha, yeah but it sounds cool:p
Plus ill need the power for hannah ridge.. 110 degree climb in one section that i was able to climb halfway on my 1m 600 last year
Also, thanks for the info about the seat. From the angle it looks really short

Last edited:
K
Nov 27, 2007
Haha, was that a recent picture? If so, the snow looks good:)
Here at 200 feet above sea lvl theres no snow:face-icon-small-sad

sadly no :( that was last winter.. i dont got no snow yet either.. its a comin tho :)
and ya, like quick said, its just the regular. but i still think u should get one, not for just the weight savings, they are so much more comfortable and they look cool :D

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
Haha, yeah but it sounds cool:p
Plus ill need the power for hannah ridge.. 110 degree climb in one section that i was able to climb halfway on my 1m 600 last year
Also, thanks for the info about the seat. From the angle it looks really short

110 degree climb would be past inverted... I don't think so son. I might believe 40 or even 45 degrees, and that's about as steep as the steepest ski runs in North America.

the SLP pipe setups are very quiet compared to most out there too - so don't expect some rip snortin' MBRP can sound either. It's a great mod though - but 145hp will pull your 95lbs up things your ballz aren't ready for yet... :eek:

K.Materi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
110 degree climb would be past inverted... I don't think so son. I might believe 40 or even 45 degrees, and that's about as steep as the steepest ski runs in North America.

the SLP pipe setups are very quiet compared to most out there too - so don't expect some rip snortin' MBRP can sound either. It's a great mod though - but 145hp will pull your 95lbs up things your ballz aren't ready for yet... :eek:

Thats funny chit, Quick.:D:D

M
Oct 13, 2008

It was 110 degrees in one section.. it was normal, then it was like a windblown cornice that you had to climb over.. it stuck out
If I go up there again i will get you some pics:p
And oh yeah, i've already got an mbrp can.. its too loud. My dad has an slp pipe for his m1000 and it sounds sick!

Ricks 32

Premium Member
Aug 26, 2008
Idaho

That's funny!

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
oops wrong brand:D

DSCN4278.jpg

DSCN4195.jpg

DSCN4216.jpg

DSCN4272.jpg

Premium Features