• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Memes for today

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
34685755_1849135101802988_5764082798289747968_n.jpg

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Thanks democrats, thanks alot.
attachment.php
I Find it HIGHLY absurd the salaries & pensions given to senate & house members for life while joe blow who worked his *&^% off for 50 years gets this shaft.

I recently had the bank reverse some fees on my savings account for "excessive withdrawals" in a month. They said the fees are actually required by the government to encourage you to save money. Only the government would be dumb enough to make a law mandating banks take your money for reallocating your funds from one bank account to another & think they're encouraging you to save your money.

At my age (39), I pretty much know social security will be completely defunct by the time I would be able to draw on it. By then the retirement age will probably be pushed back to 85 anyway.

I think social security initially was something like 15 people paying to fund 1 recipient. Last I heard it was down to 3 people funding 1 recipient, and I think that was 10 years ago.

Though I don't think "liberals" are any more at fault than "conservtives on it. Its called "establishment."

Last edited:
Premium Features