• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb Live Feed 41st Annnual Event March 23-26, 2

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
So true I havent got a thing done today.

My nephew just qualified 1st in the juniors. Way to go #126 Trason Lutz.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Do they get more than 1 run. The guys who were running this morning before the corners got bermed sure were at a disadvantage.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
The ruts are way deeper when the corners get a good berm which makes it pretty nasty so it's kind of a trade off. My nephew riding a stock 600 had a time of 1:05 earlier in the day which was nearly as fast as most and faster than some semi pro improved sleds which are all 800's later in the day.

Everyone gets one run per class, you can race in up to 5 classes at the RMSHA races. Jackson has a few different rules but most of the regular pros will hit the hill 5 times and depending on how they do can hit the hill again 5 times on Sunday in the finals if they qualified in each of their classes.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
It was a great live feed production hats off to the snowdevils for it and also wanting to promote our sport this fall with hosting of snocross in December. It takes a lot of time and volunteers to make this happen.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Anyone watch the 600 class yesterday morning? WOW!!!

And Keith's 15 1/2 minute episode was just nuts!!!

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
What happened with this? I've seen some references to it but no video or anything. I seen his post about being DQ'd for taking off his goggles?

He spun/ washed out on the hill, but managed to get himself unstuck while keeping his sled running made two more gates then that was it.
While he was digging himself out he took his googles off. Apparently you can't do that. But he put them back on before he started moving again.

What was odd the announcer was saying we're having a emergency rules meeting after the class was over. Must be a rule in there are they made it up.

Premium Features