• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris Assault 155 Powder Track + EXTRAS+

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
This is a Snow Check Model 15 Assault with 155 Powder Track. Bought end of December with 3 year warranty. 575 miles

Current Upgrades:

RSI Chris Burant Bars
Alt Impact 36" Front End with sway bar (Extra Right upper a-arm)
Fox Float 3 Evol front shocks
Red Polaris Ski hoops
Milke Taylor Red Footwell vents
SLP Nose Cone Block off plate
Jaws Race Can
Black Head Light Covers
10-58 weights
SLP Blue/Pink Primary spring
Black/Purple Secondary spring
SLP Delrin Washer and shim installed in Driven as well.
19-45 Gearing
Passo Oil Cap

The hood is brand new, original caught a tree and cracked beyond repair.
The original side panels are tree'd up, I have a brand new set of black ones with decals not yet mounted.

I have stock muffler and front end clicker shocks, stock gears and chain, stock primary weights and secondary spring.

This sled is a blast to ride, it's my first assault and it is nimble and stout. The lower gearing along with the clutching make this unbelievably responsive. The AI narrow front end with the Fox's are ridiculous, lays over so easy and holds it's line through the trenches with ease. It is setup up for higher altitudes.

I'm keeping the mountain addiction rails.

So I figure since new non snow check left overs 15's are in the low $9's, I'll start there and add $1300 for all the extra stuff, shocks and front end cost more than that!

Mode switch on the console is cracked, sorry.

$10,500 it yours. I'm in Denver text 720-218-5854

assault 023.jpg assault 006.jpg assault 019.jpg assault 020.jpg assault 001.jpg assault 003.jpg assault 004.jpg assault 005.jpg assault 009.jpg assault 011.jpg assault 010.jpg assault 012.jpg assault 013.jpg assault 002.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features