• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 HO Summit Dynamo Joe Clutch Kit....Complete

R
Dec 1, 2007
Hey guys, I sold my sled, but kept all my go fast parts, so I've got a DJ clutch kit for sale, it's complete with a SMT helix, his updated purple spring with the white stripes, and the Dalton pin kit. The pins do have some small wear where the rollers ride, but I think they should be fine. I had this kit on for one trip out west, and the sled ROCKED. It was a completely different sled from the year before, and all I did was the clutching.....I would not hesitate to run this kit in another Doo if I buy another one, but the way things look, I'll be moving into a turbo Apex.....$225 Shipped to the lower 48. Thanks.

R
Dec 1, 2007
This is his mountain kit, designed for 7-12,000 feet, but I've run it around home a little bit and it didn't do too bad, by just turning the clickers down......I'm not sure what the helix size is, it's DJ's SMT, I don't believe it's marked, but I can check next time I'm in the garage.

Premium Features