• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

budget build

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
I like how you say budget build and you have a turbo on it, haha.

Technically speaking, every build is a "budget build". Some just have more money than others but nobody has an "unlimited budget". The only one that could build a sled without a budget is maybe the US government!

F

freerideordie

Dec 24, 2007
B.C.
I like how you say budget build and you have a turbo on it, haha.

i work at a polaris dealer.... so i have a few parts colecting dust. i got the sled for doing some work on a atv, the turbo was traded for some labour, so far i have under $1000 into this sled. after riding a new demo sled for the last 8 years, its kinda a bummer going back to a 04 edge, but so far its working pretty good

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
i work at a polaris dealer.... so i have a few parts colecting dust. i got the sled for doing some work on a atv, the turbo was traded for some labour, so far i have under $1000 into this sled. after riding a new demo sled for the last 8 years, its kinda a bummer going back to a 04 edge, but so far its working pretty good

I know where your coming from having riding demo's for so long.......but to call it your own makes a big difference for me.

Premium Features