• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Baker Moto Sports 2011 M8 Turbo

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Fastlane No Sno running boards

turbo009.jpg

turbo008.jpg

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
The boards look sweet. I like!!

You didnt cut way up into the tunnel like 1010 did you lol.

I have yours in my truck. Jason was just finishing up when I got there after work....he said not fun to put in maybe we should have him put yours in..

BLIJAS

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
BELLINGHAM, WA
Maybe not ???

It is some work to do the No-Snos, but they work soooo good!! This is going to be a great sled to borrow!! :D:D

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Gauge Lift/Vent/Aux Gauge Mount by Wildchild

Here are the aux gauges mounted in the Wildchild gauge system. Having the aux gauges next to the speedo is going to make it much easier to read at speed but takes more to remove the hood now.

turbo013.jpg

N

never enough snow

Dec 7, 2008
Boondocker kit come with silicone elbows and hd clamps on charge tube ? No blow off on charge ? What is the lowest boost setting this kit can be set at ? In the spring time can you remove the hood easy ? LOOKS GOOOOD!!!!:face-icon-small-coo

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Boondocker kit come with silicone elbows and hd clamps on charge tube ? No blow off on charge ? What is the lowest boost setting this kit can be set at ? In the spring time can you remove the hood easy ? LOOKS GOOOOD!!!!:face-icon-small-coo

the couplers and clamps did not come with the kit

I have another charge tube with the blow off valve we will be testing with

I believe it has a 6lb wastegate but have not tested it

the way it is plumbed right now you can't remove the hood easy but I will work on that.

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
All Done

Thank you to Jason (BLIJAS), SHOP (Sherwood's House of Power), Troy Tangen from Western Power Sports, Pete, Junior, Jared and all the crew at Boondocker Performance, and all the other great vendors whose products made this sled possible

finalturbopics003.jpg

finalturbopics005.jpg

finalturbopics006.jpg

finalturbopics008.jpg

Premium Features