• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

team secondary

Oct 6, 2009
minnesota
thinking about getting a team secondary clutch for my 02 summit are they worth the price how far do they out perform a stock one? let me know what you think of them in need some input! thanks

Well worth the money (especially in the mountains). My only suggestion is get someone that knows how to clutch to figure out the helix and spring combination for you or else you will be spending BIG $$$ to get the clutch to work well for you. Sometimes it is worth getting an expert to point you in the right direction!

C
Nov 13, 2008
I spent hour and hours digging through the internet for the "perfect" helix and spring combination. I can look at mine when I take it off the sled. I also found the roller secondary to be quite a bit better than the doo OEM.

C

clutch man

Sep 8, 2009
La pine Oregon
thinking about getting a team secondary clutch for my 02 summit are they worth the price how far do they out perform a stock one? let me know what you think of them in need some input! thanks

What elavation will you be riding most of the time, what motor do you have, what track 136 144 151? what gearing too?

vendetta

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Langley B.C
if you are riding in the mountians the first thing i would do is change to a 19/43 combo. way better.

Rob

Premium Features