• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

POLARIS 800 2008-16 CFI DURABILITY KIT / FIX-KIT / POWER UP KIT

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Check out our new lower price on our kits. $399.95

The kit comes complete with strong forged Pistons, rings, wristpins, and c clips. Our laser cut and plated spacer plate, new base gasket, longer heavy duty bolts, and cylinder guide spacers. .
Buy this kit and not only will you get the top quality MADE IN USA parts, but you get a great price too!
Why is ours less expensive than the rest? Because we made a lot of them!

Attachments

• ssipoldk.JPG
    ssipoldk.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
To me it looks like they are Wiseco's, you can see part of the logo in the coating.

Could be wrong though.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
Its been a month and no response from the question asked above. Must not be too serious about selling.

there's a name, phone number, email address, mailing address, and 2 websites at the bottom of his add. if you were any too serious about buying it, all the info you need is right there.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Not sure of alloy used.

what kind of pistons are they?

They're using Wiseco pistons.

Not sure if they are the softer 2618 forging or 4032 alloy? Wiseco makes pistons in these alloys.
The 4032 has a decent amount of silicon in the alloy.. the 2618 does not...Both have their applications where they shine.

I just sent them a PM to ask since SSI is actively keeping an eye on this thread.

Last edited:

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
pistons

Sorry for the delayed response guys. I will try to do a better job on quicker responses. Please feel free to always send an email to sales@speedshopinc.com for a very quick response on questions.

They are the 4032 alloy.

We have changed the pistons a bit now with lubrication holes to the side on both sides. This will help to cool the piston better also.

D
Sep 10, 2018
Comparative

This kit sounds a lot like the bikeman performance kit. Holes on the corners of the piston to help lubricate and keep cool. Taller piston and shim plate. And thicker gap between both piston rings.There is a video on YouTube of someone putting the bikeman durability kit in and he said that after 1 Or 2 seasons one side seized sooner than the other.... Didnt know if it was due to the kit or what....That's all he said.... I'm still gonna find more TRUE results from people that have actually used these kits b4 I order one. He also said polaris makes their own kit now, dont know if true or not. But that just makes for another website I have to go dissect and thoroughly read. So many companies make these kits, hard to tell what's a scam or not.

Last edited:

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
I used the ssi kit in an 09 rmk 800. I put around 600 miles on it then sold it as far as I know it's still running strong.

Premium Features