• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 nytro

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
I have a 08 nytro with a 09 cat suspension and with iceage rails which is bolted up to the stock holes. How does the cat skid fit? does it use nytro rails or cat rails.

Last edited:
T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
It would have to use the cat rails. What track are you running? It can't be the stock one. The cat skid needs to be mounted forward to be able to run with stock length tracks. The front arm needs to be mounted higher in the tunnel also or it really hangs the rails down.

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
I am running a 162 with 2 1/2 inch lugs. It is bolted into the stock holes of the tunnel. I bought the sled that way and have never messed with the suspension. The reason I am asking is because i want to buy a mountain tamer skid for a cat and bolt it into my nytro if it is possible.

Last edited:
T

towerrigger

Jul 9, 2008
How does it ride with the cat skid in it's current location? Do you have any pictures?

M

misterjj

Apr 9, 2008
well it actually rides really good. Its just that it wheelies over when i climb. That is why i want to switch to a mountain tamer. There is a couple pics of the sled here on snowest its under the name yamadoo.

Premium Features