• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$1500 to boost a New Nytro..Yamaha incentive.

B
Dec 18, 2007
The program is for US dealer only. It will not be a push system. Likley MPI. Watch for a similar Canadian Program through MCX and Prince George Yamaha on the 180/240/270 H.P. Kits. 2012 pre order program will be on this site in the next day or two.

LL

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
When will the turbo supplier be confirmed?

I am going to ride a 2011 with a push this weekend. From what I have seen (pictures on the net) the MPI looks like a better built unit (my opinion).

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
The program is for US dealer only. It will not be a push system. Likley MPI. Watch for a similar Canadian Program through MCX and Prince George Yamaha on the 180/240/270 H.P. Kits. 2012 pre order program will be on this site in the next day or two.

LL

Hopefully all the loyal MCX dealers will have the ability to offer that as well

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
I went to the Sneak Peek show in Denver last night -all of the 2012 brochures are printed up with the Push system in them and they had Push flyers there at the table.

They had two 2012's there - the blue one had the MPI SC and the black one had the Push turbo on it.

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Push is no longer in business. I heard that bd-xtreme might be taking over but don't know if that is true.
The Yami's won't be using the push turbo.

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
I went to the Sneak Peek show in Denver last night -all of the 2012 brochures are printed up with the Push system in them and they had Push flyers there at the table.

They had two 2012's there - the blue one had the MPI SC and the black one had the Push turbo on it.

Yamaha is still saying they will be using push. Perhaps its because they have a bunch of push turbos in stock they need to use up before they switch suppliers?? It sure looks like MPI has made the new kit specifically for yamaha. Push kit is actually very similar to the MPI kit and i have heard they run fine. MPI claims their fit and quality is better and they use a better quality turbo. It would make sense to me....I think MPI would be a more reliable supplier.

W

wilmot

Feb 3, 2010
Clearfield, UT
Yamaha is still saying they will be using push. Perhaps its because they have a bunch of push turbos in stock they need to use up before they switch suppliers?? It sure looks like MPI has made the new kit specifically for yamaha. Push kit is actually very similar to the MPI kit and i have heard they run fine. MPI claims their fit and quality is better and they use a better quality turbo. It would make sense to me....I think MPI would be a more reliable supplier.

I agree. I think it would be nice if Impulse would also build a 180hp kit.

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Yamaha is kind of surprising it's like they don't want the mountain market. The dealer I have said they could of built the sled 70lbs lighter but they didn't want to comprise the durability of the sled. Hate to say it but AC will catch up and pass Yamaha with a mountain sled I rode a 180 HP Nytro this year and all I can say is it's a tease you'll want more power.

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
From what I am told they will come with the push kit until they run out of those kits. Sounds like they were not real happy with the quality. Once the push kits are gone they will be going to MPI super.:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features