• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BSP---Rev 800 Turbo

D

Driveline

Nov 26, 2007
Michigan
New Build to add to the camp................

securedownload.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

securedownload4.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
details details details.. what is it?? It looks really sweet, I just need to know more about it, love the water to air IC and the wastegate in the center of the pipe.

got shocks??

G
Apr 23, 2008
LOL,,

its the same old rev 800 cpi kitted ,,Josh Mosher had me turbo 6 yrs ago,

she's a 136 wahl skidded ice dragger, runs in open fuel 800, poweradder twin ( low qualifer at last yrs goldenchild nats) and with a stock skid and 5 gallon tank she fits King of Trail too...

garrett 2876, 2/12 aluminum charge tubes, shaman air to water, 2 strokes love the gate in the center, low velocity point, 38mm gate works fine at 30plus psi with no wandering on the launch..stinger mount gates tend to over boost on launch and on higher boost levels, on stinger you need a 60mm gate to do what a 44 will do on the center section..

this yr its gatting a micro belmont drive so I can really make it run hard,,

the GOAL is 4.8's in 660'... she ran 5.5's with the lil mitsu at 22 psi and thats all that lil turbo was gonna do...

The response with the bigger 76 comp is stupid !!! just tip throttle in and you have boost building at 2800rpm,, the pressure drop is NON existent on these coolers,, I'm tickled f'in tickled

And that little oil bottle behind the turbo is NOW the turbo oil bottle and the inj pump feeds the oil.

Steve posted these for me and we'll keep adding as we go, ''next in line is the 1000 rt..

Will try to get some video of it on the stand, with the anitlag engaged shootin 4 ft flames out the dump AND belly pan wastegate exit !!

Gus

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
that thing sounds BADA$$$ I want to see the vids.. and yeah, I bet the fireballs are pretty interesting, I would love to see pictures of the t-rt... makes me want to build another sled.. just what I need, more bad ideas.

D

Driveline

Nov 26, 2007
Michigan
Pics coming soon of the RT . Were looking very fwd and optimistic to ice season. It took ALOT of willpower not to do the grass. haha I can't wait to see Josh's sled go.... this is going to be a fun year. good or bad, we will learn alot.:D

Steve

Last edited:
Premium Features