• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Is is me or.....

C
Wow! What a difference....

....the transfer enhancement kit makes! I think the new susp. settings helped too but man o' man, the MM rides like a whole different sled now. I was climbing stuff yesterday, and it was super deep up on Buff, I would normally not climb on the Max due to trenching. This thing handles like a whole different sled. I love it! I still think i'm going to port the track but I can't rave about the transfer enhancement kit enough. The sled was floating so well and would get up on the snow very easily. I think i'd still like to gear it down some but I am so impressed with the way she is riding now. I think losing some of the weight back there too, middle rear idler wheels, transfer rods and spacer helped too but I just can't believe how well the sled did yesterday. Finally an affordable mod with real performance outcome! Everyone should have some sorts of transfer straps on the back of there MM or Vipers or whatever.

CIMG2848.jpg

CIMG2851.jpg

CIMG2854.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features