• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Muff Pot

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
A Muff Pot is a product every sled should have.With it being made of stainless steel food does not turn black like simular types that are made out of aluminum.
Nothing like a nice hot meal during a hard day of riding.
This is my second season with this particular one and have had no problems other than the hose clamp breaking twice from the vibration.
After replacing the clamp with a heavy duty clamp I have had no more issues with breaking clamps.I love my muff pot:D:beer;

Dave

Tunnel cracks 053.jpg Tunnel cracks 051.jpg

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I've had mine on for several seasons.

Never had any trouble with hose clamps breaking, though have tightened a time or two. Mine is mounted on my Y pipe.

Can use Reynolds Oven bags, or Snacker Packers, to put food in for ease of clean-up. I use Parchment paper around some of the food I cook.

Base plate is now getting a crack in. Not bad considering how many miles is on it.

Price is reasonable, quality good. Nice size so I can cook for both the hubby and myself (I had a Hotdogger, but upgraded to this due to it holding more, and having the clearance needed so it doesn't hit my hood).

Good product!! Love having a hot meal for lunch, and also will sometimes throw something in on the ride out so we have a snack for after loading the sleds. :)

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I have three of them and they are great. I had one clamp break on one sled. So i put 2 clamps on it and no more problems. There are better clamps out there if you need them.

Premium Features