• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Digital PIDD GPS Cracked Screen

B
Nov 12, 2013
Hey Guys,

I cracked the screen on my axys PIDD my last ride of the year. Does anyone know if I can buy just a replacement screen/glass cover for this? Everything still works, I just don't want water getting in and frying the whole gauge.

Thanks

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I cracked my clear outer screen on a standard gauge once and was able to make a plexiglass piece to fit it, took a little work with a dremel, but it can be done. The display itself was fine, don't know if yours is the same.

B
Nov 12, 2013
Dis you just put the plexi glass over the cracked screen and silicon it in?

I cracked my clear outer screen on a standard gauge once and was able to make a plexiglass piece to fit it, took a little work with a dremel, but it can be done. The display itself was fine, don't know if yours is the same.

M
Nov 26, 2017
Hey Guys,

I cracked the screen on my axys PIDD my last ride of the year. Does anyone know if I can buy just a replacement screen/glass cover for this? Everything still works, I just don't want water getting in and frying the whole gauge.

Thanks

What did u end up doing for this ??

Premium Features