• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM ETEC SPY

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
is there an air cleaner on it hard to tell

We have a custom Cold Air Intake that wraps around into the stock airbox inlet. This allows the turbo to suck outside cold air, without cutting or removing the factory airbox that mounts the headlight and hood.

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
We will have more info up soon. Expect to see something special for SW members from us.

i think Dizz needs a bit of boost, get her tuned up cory and bring it to Da Mesa so we can take a rip on her. Love to get some seat time on a well tuned boosted Etec. Rode one (not a Sibur) last year, it ran ok, but wan't impressed.
Mark

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
i think Dizz needs a bit of boost, get her tuned up cory and bring it to Da Mesa so we can take a rip on her. Love to get some seat time on a well tuned boosted Etec. Rode one (not a Sibur) last year, it ran ok, but wan't impressed.
Mark

We need Dizz to pony up and buy an XM first! We will be looking for a "tester" in Colorado.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
One thing I am curious about tho....

will the production kit have this "cheated" bend in the exhaust?

ScreenShot2012-10-07at115352AM.png

Or will you use a tighter centreline bend....?

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
One thing I am curious about tho....

will the production kit have this "cheated" bend in the exhaust?

ScreenShot2012-10-07at115352AM.png

Or will you use a tighter centreline bend....?

Production kits, will not have the cheated bend, it will be a customed formed pipe, that adapts to a new style exhaust outlet flange.

Also will be stainless and polished, muffler will be larger diameter, and optional carbon fiber.

Thanks

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Electric start, kit will work with e start models and pull ropes. Did I mention not cutting or drilling, complete bolt on.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I understand this...sorry I mis-spoke

What would the difference between the 12 etec and the 13 etec XM be, when it comes to this turbo kit

would it fit/work on the 12 Etec?

Premium Features