• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ripcharger XP

G
Nov 6, 2008
Is this a rotrex supercharger? Looks very similar to one. I've used them in the past for a few fun projects and they work great for the small compact size. I like the idea of a supercharger over a turbo any day of the week!

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
When is an estimated completion date, or at least your goal as a company? Ball park pricing? Any more info would be great.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Sent a request to the email that was on the site. The only thing that I saw on the site was a info sheet on yellow paper. No other info was to be found, such as status or pricing. I hope that they can return my request soon, unlike some of the other "boost" builders that do a lot of talking but when a request for info is made, they do not reply.

P

powderlites

Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous, BC Canada
www.powderlites.com
Rip finger nails off!!

ttt
I'm running out of fingernails to chew !!!

hows it coming ??

gus

Well hint of HP on Dyno at 5.7 psi boost at a lower RPM !?
7400 rpm 169hp climbing from there to _______?
Can't tell ya and the neigbours hate us too!! LOL
barky even with small muffler.
Mitch has been on this for days as it's his baby!
Enough chum?
Gus = I haven't got any fingernails left after watching for days my Dyno screaming away.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Dave wile you got that thing on the Dyno would you mind throwing a Charge temp probe in there I bet this thing has some cool charge temps.

I would like to see the contrast from ambient air temp vs the charge temp when at 6lbs of boost and at 8-10lbs of boost. Is this something you can do for us??

G
Apr 23, 2008
Nothing like watching your land and sea investment at work Dave !!

nice to see its coming around, the lower rpm makes all the sense in the world.

good luck

where's the dull blade ??? LMAO !!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Gus

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
FFS Cliffy........could you try and keep your little ego out of these posts. If you think this is a bad product, and actually have a logical reason why it wont work......well then by all means share it with us. Every post of yours I see is the same thing. You coming on and saying how crappy someone elses products are with absolutely no solid reasoning why you think it wont work. And then of course some reference to your 500hp dyno run. Well heres your pat on the back Cliff...........GOOD JOB ON YOUR BIG BAD DYNO RUN!!!!! Now piss off and quit polluting interesting posts with your garbage.

T

theshadowrider

Jan 27, 2010
Gee, sorry That because I ask for Proof that it affends you, what you don't know is all the BS we took becuase we made a 1240 EFi turbo work and you know who could only say that his carbed mach was the only way to go, so I asked for proof, 1 year later no proof anywhere, when in truth the sled that he had put all the pic's out wasen't even his and hasen't even run with out blowing up.

So my point, yep the carbed one runs really good!!!

He can't post proof because there is none!!!

Sounds like false advertising to me, he comes on about all these kits and stuff but never anything to back it up on line.

OSP,Hurricain,turbo performance, etc, etc all post proof.thats all I want to see, show the proof of how the BIG MACH ROCKS and I'll be out of here.

So Here it is in a nut shell,no more posts to gus, because the proof is allready been revealed,no video's= no good running turbo mach= BS.

What does this have anything to do with the ripcharger? Anyone know about the progress and when the rip charger is suppose to be out for the xp's? I just want to read about the progress of the rip charger, not two guys arguing about who knows what?

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Here we go again, a vendor bashing another whether it's true or not will never be know for sure by all. But one thing for sure is the basher will lose business because of his creating FUD of a competitor.

Get a clue guys! Go to a book store and buy "how to run a business for dummies"....no idea if it exists but there sure should be something like it if not.

Not bad Gus you skipper right around it again,

A video of your turbo mach -1000 on the dyno that's all I asked,You know the one that you said build 12Ibs of boost on the studder?
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181649

I've heard how your mach is this and that and is the fastest mach out there, and that a efi one's can't run(which is a bash to every other turbo builder that has a kit) and all I ask is to just show a video of a dyno run showing the 350+ hp.And 20+ Ibs of boost it will run, here's the Link to where you said it, if you don't recall.http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194681

And thats what this is about,I never said anything about any of your other sleds, JUST THE BIG TURBO 1000 mach

And again, the dyno is TK's not PL's

Answer the question as I asked it!
show the proof that I and other's have asked for instead of trying to change the blame to me!

And don't start with this I dog you and dynotech and knapp, etc the only two I dog are you because you don't supply the asked for proof of your claims and PL because he's a user.

I have posted dyno video's for all claimed runs right up to 555hp.And when asked well always do so, because thats the WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE!!

Now , I'm sure you are going to type a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't prove anything and makes everybody else look bad except you, so if you can't supply the asked for results, just don't bother responding and we'll all be able to draw our own conclusions as to weather it's real or not

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I was following this thread and now find the need to use the "ignore" feature.....does everything have to turn into a weenie measuring contest?? :face-icon-small-dis
I'm curious....for the mountain guys, what would it take to get some realistic dyno data.... Hold that thing wide open for a 1-2 minute pull under a load with no airflow under the hood and see what the numbers are then....enough of this 10 second pull stuff....heat soaked, worst case scenario to simulate what we see on the hill and to show it can even LIVE under a load for that long. Can this be done? Peak HP for comparison is fine too....but I'm guessing not realistic, especially when charge temps rise in a deep snow/mountain scenario with little forward speed, all vents and heat exchangers clogged and alot of load.

Last edited:
J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
I was following this thread and now find the need to use the "ignore" feature.....does everything have to turn into a weenie measuring contest?? :face-icon-small-dis
I'm curious....for the mountain guys, what would it take to get some realistic dyno data.... Hold that thing wide open for a 1-2 minute pull under a load with no airflow under the hood and see what the numbers are then....enough if this 10 second pull stuff....heat soaked, worst case scenario to simulate what we see on the hill and to show it can even LIVE under a load for that long. Can this be done? Peak HP for comparison is fine too....but I'm guessing not realistic, especially when charge temps rise in a deep snow/mountain scenario with little forward speed, all vents and heat exchangers clogged and alot of load.

Thank you brew you took the words right out of my mouth. Dyno numbers are interesting and give a good indicator on an engines performance, but I don't think it's an end all be all. I could care less if gus or dave have dyno sheets because I have seen videos of both of there sleds perform and I have to say they are both pretty impressive. I have personally seen Dave's sleds work in person work as well and impressive. I just don't know why everyone does'nt just put up or shut up where it matters, on a hill. That would end this pissing match once and for all. I'm so tired of this crap bogging down all our threads.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
You guys have got to stop this junk. Talk about the products but keep the bashing out of it. It is not that hard to do.

Every product has like and dislikes. State you likes and dislikes that is fine, but this bashing of people their family and products needs to stop NOW!

thanks for your time

Premium Features