• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

600 ACE Turbo Build

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
The first thing I thought of when I heard there was a 600 twin 4-stroke coming out was, "Is PL going to turbo this thing?"
However, is it going to go along the lines of the Phazer? Double HP and torque #'s and still only beat next to stock sleds?
What is stock torque on this motor PL?
What are your thoughts on a machine(lighter) but similar HP and torque numbers we saw from the Phazer that didn't exactly take off.
One thing I can tell for certain though, perfect boondocker for sub 150lbs guys.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Bump! I'm kinda excited about this thing, I'd love to see one rip. What the Phazer should have been?
BTW if Big D(arren) is reading this.....thanks for leaving me some steak the other night! I was genuinely pizzed for about 5 minutes after finding out my dinner never made it to the fridge!!! You owe me D!

Last edited:

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
NICE!!! it sure looks light...I bet that would be a lot of fun in the trees,I could see getting one for the wife...and then using it myself too play!!!:face-icon-small-hap

T

taylorbok

Nov 10, 2008
not bashing but I think you would be better off to buy an 800 etec and leave it stock

how ever if you could push like 220 out of this machine then we would have something

T
Sep 1, 2009
with ski doo now building a 900 ace, it would seem that there would be a better future for an ACE turbo kit? In fact the availability of boost would make me consider a 900Ace, Im sure Im not the only guy thinking like that.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
They should have made the 900 ACE a twin cylinder instead of a triple. It would be perfect at 450cc per hole...

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
why would you spend more money to have a heavier less powered sled? not one thing about that makes any sense...

Premium Features