• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nice breakup in the Doo section

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Thanks.
Do you have any particular preference for HOW they are categorized?

Nope. That pretty much covers it.

I would like to read a thread about the sled of my choice (XP) without having to sift through the useless bashing from the usuals though. Example, Hatchers and a few others who pop in to stir the pot and then back out. For some reason that really annoys me. I feel that it detracts from the value and educational value of the thread. I think that SW may be on its way back to what it used to be as far as getting and posting information about sleds. The senseless bashing gets old very quick, I thought the "pinecone" bit was funny for about 2 posts and then it just got stupid.

I think that maybe you could add a subsection to each sled category though. For example: The main XP category could be used for general purposes such as tuning/adjustments for a stock sled but then you could add a "Mod" subsection for those asking about modifications such as turbos, big bores, pipes and so on. Just my 2 cents.

~PJ

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The entire management team agrees that it would be very nice if the trouble makers, pot stirers, grenade throwers ALL LEFT.

The key is to figure out how to encourage them to leave of their own accord rather than kicking them out.

It only take a few people to change the tennor of the entire site.

But having a cadre of well trained moderators will have a HUGE impact on keeping a lid on that nonsence.

Life is just TOO SHORT to have to deal with trouble makers.

Premium Features