• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TekVest (SX ProLite) For Sale

G
Jan 24, 2009
I Have a Pretty Much Brand New SX ProLite TekVest For sale. I Raced SnoX For RMR West, used It one Time Last Year and Got Injured Snowboarding Then Got out Of Racing.. Brand New its $420, Im asking $200 or Best Offer. There is absolutly Nothing Wrong with it, Its never Seen Snow because It was worn Underneath a Jacket. And there are no tears or scratches in the Fabric/Plastic. As for a Fit. I am 5'10, and 175lbs. The Vest is a size small and fits me with plenty of room to spare in the adjustable sides and arms. If you have any questions feel free to E-Mail me at Burton4Life7@yahoo.com, or call at (585)217-1359.. Thanks - And Here are some Specs From www.tekvest.com • All-new diamond plate panels for 2007 - Designed and tested with our friends at Sportech - makers of the Cobra windshields • All exposed plastic panels are vinyl graphics-ready for racer name & number. • Meets or exceeds all ISR rules - shoulder pads included • Can be worn under or over a jacket or jersey - 4" of waist adjustment - will not ride up or tap your helmet! • Runs coolest when worn on the outside. (Remove jacket and run 30 deg F cooler @ 20 degree F). • They fit on the big side so do not upsize your order. • Follow the weight chart carefully • Diamond Plate made by SPORTECH

TekVest1.jpg TekVest2.jpg TekVest3.jpg TekVest4.jpg

Premium Features