• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle blocks

Nramaker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2013
I run a RSI. I really like it. Way better than the junk plastic ones that come stock. Only issue I’ve had is the TSS would act up once in awhile so I bypassed it and run a tether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Why do you want a new throttle block?

The 04 proxr came with an aluminum throttle block, wonder if anyone has ever tried it?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

J-pp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2009
chic choc , QC
Why do you want a new throttle block?

The 04 proxr came with an aluminum throttle block, wonder if anyone has ever tried it?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

im curently running an iqr one and i love it i think its the same as an pro-x r .

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
im curently running an iqr one and i love it i think its the same as an pro-x r .

There are some very slight extrusion differences between the two, but both are functional and they are what I run and the reason I reasearched bypassing the TSS and sell my TSS Bypass jumpers.

J-pp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2009
chic choc , QC
There are some very slight extrusion differences between the two, but both are functional and they are what I run and the reason I reasearched bypassing the TSS and sell my TSS Bypass jumpers.

i run your tss bypass. awesome products. and my girlfriend gonna have one on her axys too

Premium Features