• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM ETEC SPY

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
Factory airbox may be different cause of the new shape of the plastics.

(Cheated) bend. First time I seen something like that get a name like that. I'm sure you know you can get the mandrel bends in a solid donut with a lot of radius options. If not ,pm me and I'll see if I can get it for ya.

Nice job.

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Factory airbox may be different cause of the new shape of the plastics.

(Cheated) bend. First time I seen something like that get a name like that. I'm sure you know you can get the mandrel bends in a solid donut with a lot of radius options. If not ,pm me and I'll see if I can get it for ya.

Nice job.

We already ordered the correct pipe, for testing we just used what we had instock to get the sled up and running.

Again production will be all stainless, with optional Carbon Fiber Muffler.:face-icon-small-hap

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
What size is the turbo?

Edit: Website says billet wheel, guessing its a GTX

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Kit looks great. I don't even like calling it a "kit" because it looks so clean, efficient and compact. That looks like the oil tank for the turbo mounted right below the turbo, great idea. Whole exhaust system after the turbo is like 12" long.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada

Nice job.

Sorry, I come from the drag race world.... the guys from Burn's Stainless started calling them that years ago. On a race car they change the cross sectional area and also cause turbulence and rob HP. A sled shouldn't be much different, right?

Anyways, he has got it handled, so 'nuff said!

:focus: Bring on the snow....! :):):)

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I know the silber crew was down in west testing, sounds like they are flat rippers. Wishing i didnt have to work and could go test ride one!!!

S

skidooklimer

Nov 3, 2008
Fish Creek
Strange..looks identical to the barker motorsports kit on my sled..just sayin.
Not sure why that damn red thumb is posted above my reply?Seriously

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We have delayed shipping due to the bottom end issue on the etec. We are not satisfied on how these sleds perform from a standing idle throttle stab.

However we have a solution for it and will do a limited release yet late this season.

Gotta love the stock ECU capabilities.

We will show you some cool stuff soon.

Premium Features