• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**new** 2008 sixsixone flight logo

R
**new** 2008 661 flight logo helmet

I have a **NEW** 661 Flight Logo Helmet for sale. I fat fingered the keyboard when buying on ebay and ordered an XL instead of a XXL. They want shipping + a 30% restocking fee and they don't have an XXL in stock ( this was not ordered directly from 661 so they are not at fault ). I paid $299 for it and would like to get $215 shipped. This is new in the box and comes with an extra visor and a helmet bag. These helmets are sweet, they have a memory foam material in them and they fit your head perfectly!!! They look sick also!! email me if you are interested or call my cell phone 612-708-8815.

# Exceeds Snell M2005 and DOT helmet safety standards.
# Kevlar®, Carbon Fiber and fiberglass composite shell.
# Dual rear exhaust vents release heat and allow moisture to escape.
# Wrap around strap groove prevents goggles from slipping.
# Adjustable visor with oversized mounting hardware.
# Removable, washable Savoie® fabric lining and cheek padding.
# EPS foam liner conforms to your shape for a perfect fit.
# Contoured rubber nose guard offers additional roost protection.
# Triple front air intakes bring in fresh cooling air.
# Soft Savoie® fabric covered strap offers chafe-free comfort.

Thanks,
Ryan Cordes

661.JPG

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
you got this from team 2 ?. i was going to order one but i don't know what size and don't want go thru the bull**** you are going thru now

Last edited:

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
sweet helmet. I was looking at the same lid. team 2 has them on for 209 plus free shipping. did you get this from brandon?? If i hadnt' just bought a monster lid off ebay, i would be interested. good luck.

R
you got this from team 2 ?. i was going to order one but i don't know what size and don't want go thru the bull**** you are going thru now

I was totally at fault when I bought it. I knew what size I needed but just clicked the wrong size. I would have to go back on ebay to see exactly what company I bought it from, someplace in CA if I remember. They sold me exactly what I ordered but I will not pay a 30% stocking fee. I would rather sell it here with for that same loss and save someone some money.

Premium Features