• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 SYNCRODRIVE BELT DRIVE KITS

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Free up wasted horsepower and feel the efficiency of the SyncroDrive on your Ski Doo G4 model. We know from experience and feedback over the past few years with the aftermarket extended chain cases, that chain maintenance is especially critical to chain life. Chains are becoming a thing of the past! The belt drive systems will hold up to any horsepower you can throw at it. They are much more efficient than the chain drive with much less weight. Dropping about 3 lbs of rotating weight and 5 overall.

On top of the efficiency, choose from different gear ratio's, 2.17, 2.25, 2.33, 2.42, 2.52, 2.62 . Turbo, NOS, Big bore or whatever you choose we have the gear ratio to make your track rotate.

2.52 ratio is stock for a Summit (25/63)

Adjusting your belt is easy. Maximum belt life and maximum fun.

Don't let your buddies pass you by, unleash the power, check belt tension with your app, and burn gas. It's never been simpler or more reliable than it is today.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THEM:

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=846&controller=product

Belt drive G4.jpg

T
Feb 8, 2010
Nelson, B.C.
I keep toying with the idea of running a belt drive however there are a couple of concerns. are there provisions for toe hooks? How easy is it to change a belt in the field? Am I having to cut up my cover or are all pieces in the kit? What kind of life is one seeing out of a belt?

At present I find I am having to adjust my chain every other ride however I believe my chain adjuster might be backing off. If I could I would go a 15 wide chain with a 15 wide top gear however no one seems to have this set-up.

Premium Features