• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slooooowest again

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Slowest is back in effect. It only seems to load the tracksusa ad them 30 seconds later the rest of the page. No other pages are having problems for me and a sppedtest shows 18meg down , 3 meg up. I thought these slowness issues were a thing of the past:face-icon-small-dis

Or did the marketing dept. decide that tracks usa would benefit if we had to look at 30 seconds of their ad before opening any page:face-icon-small-sho

Last edited:

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Will look into it. :) I noticed I was having trouble with my Microsoft Live page loading too. Maybe just coincidence....don't know. I haven't checked any other pages yet.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Thanks for the input...had a slow load a bit ago, then wham on this page (first one I've opened since). Having it checked into now. :)

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
about 45 seconds to load the page

been on other sites and they are doing fine.

hit a topic here and go play for a minute on ebay and then come back and it's up.

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
mine seems fine as long as I don't hit the reload button...then it is the tracks logo for 45secs!! Quick reply...not so quick either!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Just a word of advice....You are better off saying nothing and looking for the problem then coming on here stating there isnt one....We all know you take the ostrich approach to troubleshooting:rolleyes:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Same here....get a "sending request" then a waiting for "admgt/marware"
message on the bottom left corner.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
now it keeps saying..."waiting for facebook"

How many other places does this site have to connect to before the page opens?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The forum servers are clearly NOT the issue this time around
We are certain of that.

Whatever the problem is, appears to be coming from the Harris side of the equation.

This morning I can not get on the Harris "www.Snowest.com" site at all.
And if that site is down it could be affecting the border display surrounding the forums.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Hey Christopher, couldn't you disable the borders full of advertising till the main site gets their act together?

You are dealing with a bunch of addicts here and we don't play well with others when we gots to wait for our drugs......LOL

For me the header and the tracks ad shows up immediately and cycles a bunch of times then the forum finally shows up. Not sure if that little bit of info is of any help.

We want a fix.............We want a fix..........We want a fix.......:cheer2:

Premium Features