• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim boots caught in running board

D
Dec 14, 2015
I recently bought new Klim boots and firist ride out my foot got caught in foot hoop due to heal of boot stuck in board opening
I seen a guy at Edmonton snowmobile show that was selling a kit {bolt in rod} to prevent this
Anyone out there know of this supplier

L
Jan 3, 2019
I recently bought new Klim boots and firist ride out my foot got caught in foot hoop due to heal of boot stuck in board opening
I seen a guy at Edmonton snowmobile show that was selling a kit {bolt in rod} to prevent this

Kurt's Polaris or Kurt's offroad

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab

Interesting thread, as I am currently sitting out hopefully just the next 6-8 weeks due to my new boots (I think they're Motorfist) getting stuck on my 2018 Axy running board/toe hoop and broke my ankle. I was at the Edmonton show but didn't see this bolt/rod system but I am definitely interested in something to avoid this from happening again.

Any input or options are very much appreciated. Thx

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Everett Ankle Savers

Here's the link for these ankle savers: http://everettsports.net/anklesavers.html

A member on this site, named Tuneman, was making them, but I don't think he does anymore. I bought a set 2 yrs. ago and they work fine. If you do a search, there are some threads on this issue. Some guys have simply bent the toe loops upwards and some have cut them off. Hope this helps.

Premium Features