• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Not getting e-mails to announce PMs

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
Up until a few days ago I was getting an e-mail every time someone sent me a PM on Snowest. Suddenly stopped a couple of days ago. Any idea why? My profile still has that option checked. Realize the security police here could be blocking them but I just got the Snowest picture of the week this morning. Does Look like that comes from a different account than the PM e-mails. Any help would be appreciated.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
Up until a few days ago I was getting an e-mail every time someone sent me a PM on Snowest. Suddenly stopped a couple of days ago. Any idea why? My profile still has that option checked. Realize the security police here could be blocking them but I just got the Snowest picture of the week this morning. Does Look like that comes from a different account than the PM e-mails. Any help would be appreciated.

The issue is being chased down.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR

You're not alone. Happening to me too.

Premium Features