• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Have to log in every visit here

B
Jun 9, 2002
MN
This is the only site that I have to log in every time I visit. I've checked cookie settings,etc to no avail. What's going on?????????

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Try logging in and setting your cookie with a different browser and see if it remembers.

Chances are it IS a Cookie-Browser issue.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Also make sure your browser is set to remember your viewing history, If your browsing history (and cookies) are deleted after each session, you'll have to re-log-in.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Same here, I complained about it last year and my computer was blamed also. (I guess my wife's phone and laptop, and my laptop have the same problems my pc does.) :face-icon-small-win
Funny thing, I can hit "log in" without putting in my info and it will log me in, even though it says login failed, then all is fine. Pain in the rear, only forum out of MANY I am on that have this problem.
PC - 7, Explorer
My laptop - XP, Explorer
Wife's laptop - 7, Mozilla
Wife's droid - No clue

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Mine does this too after updates to browsers. I've spent years here with never logging out, then when all of this extra security stuff updated on my computer/browsers last year, suddenly I get logged out after so long. I know it's definitely on my end, but haven't searched around enough to find...mostly because if it's a security thing, I'm not going to drop to a lower level of security/protection.

Premium Features