• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Release WRP Hood Latch Kit

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
BigRock... Best to send an email or call them... Many Mfgs cant take the time needed to watch the forums or PM's always.

Thanks MH. I was hoping to get a reply today seeing that it is Sunday and they would not be in the shop. If I don't hear from him today I will holler at them tomorrow. Wanted to get the install done today if possible. The question I had was regarding the front strap. The instructions just say to thread the strap thru, like the back one, but I do not see any way to do it without removing the hood, even tho the instructions do not mention anything about hood removal. If anyone has installed this kit, please let me know about the front strap. Thanks

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Quick update. Talked with Marc this morning and had to remove hood to thread front straps thru - pretty easy. Marc said that if someone has smaller hands, they could do it without hood removal. Very impressed with the kit and not too hard to do at all.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mine shipped out today.

Can't wait.

Dzuz fasteners can be tricky at times.

Premium Features