• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007
Got a cahnce to ride a buddys new 1100 T yesterday for a while in about 3 plus ft of unmarked snow. Nice sled, i was very impressed with the power, you can just feel the turbo build boost as you squeeze. Bit of lag but not unacceptable at all. At altitude that 170 ish HP is gonna be pretty hard for the NA 160 HP sleds to beat with the difference in HPloss, even with the weight disadvantage. Can't say I liked the steering position, weird spot, tough to get any leverage, and the sled really doesn't want to stay up on one ski, it tries pretty hard to get that top ski back down. Certainly takes a lot more effort to do the same things. The extra weight up front is definetly noticable and sure as hell gives you a better workout, probably gonna be even more evident on set up snow, but this sled probably can be tweaked and fine tuned to make the front heaviness less of a factor, and if it gets extra boost, the skis will not often be on the snow. Loved the seat, skis seemed skinny, gauges are good, I really liked it. But, not sure if i could ever get used to that odd steering position, its just weird.
But awesome power for a stock turbo, great job Cat, lots of guys'll love this sled, it'll be interesting to see how the modded ones do.

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
Im approaching the 200 mile mark on the PC 1100 T and it is quickly becoming my favorite sled. I was on and off The PC 8 and the 1100t today and love them both but for some reason I just couldnt get enough of the big 4s. It does require more effort of course but I took the 8 and the 1100 up the same lines a number of times. I was able to put the 1100 in the same places as the 8. In the wide open climbs every NA sled looks like they are tied to a stump compared to the big 1100. I have been riding boosted 2 stokes for a very long time and will always, but this new chassis with this power plant has me captivated. Im having so much fun I forget what it weighs and yes I've had it stuck. This sled is NOT for everyone but it is becoming clear that it IS for me.

Premium Features