• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPG NXT LVL UNDERHOOD GOGGLE BAG FOR AXYS CHASSIS

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
The issues seems to be most simply that there just doesn't really seem to be space for it. On top of that, the way that the bag mounts makes it so that it seems like it's going to be either really hard or impossible to keep it from fairly consistently rubbing up against either the can or the pipe, as they are both really close. It doesn't seem like it is made of the kind of material that is going to take kindly to touching the can or the pipe for very long so...I guess we will see once winter comes.
We used ours for a year without any issues. We have them on four different sleds. I will play around with it with a stock can when we bring ours home from dealer. Because of where it attaches on the over structure ours is by the large part of the pipe where it goes over shock tower more than by can. The material seems strong. See picture below. Closer to pipe than can.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
4f20144c7af5797aef308fb3be2cb605.jpg
0c9bf01111d37957a00fe97d66c17619.jpg

Last edited:

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
Ordered 2 and have them on our 850s with stock can and pipe. It seems like it would work just fine. Slp can coming

Premium Features