• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 LAVA RED SUMMIT

S

STEVE TWEET

Jan 20, 2010
Anyone running the 2015 lava red summit sp? I like the color combo but wondering once you roll it over or hit anything if the side panels turn pink with any kind of crease. lets see some pictures of ones that have had them out and riding!

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yes, all dyed plastic will get a white colored section around the crease, a little heat and it will all go back to normal.

BC-XP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Kamloops
Yep. Put the lava red panels on my 14 and they leave a whitish mark where they bend. Heat it up like Wheel said.
They look dope tho. My sled sticks out like a sore thumb on the snow:face-icon-small-win

Yep but Red On White snow makes it easy for you buddies to find you if you have one of those "Oh Sh--t" moments and end up in a hole. They won't ride by you as many time before they come to help

S

STEVE TWEET

Jan 20, 2010
I broke down and bought one today. i couldnt pass up their offer at 10,500 with e-start. How much heat does it take to get the color back? a hair dryer on high or a small soldering torch?

Premium Features