• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

15 xm 800 silber ?’s

IQR800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2010
Laramie, WY
15 xm 800 silber ?’s

Does anyone have dobek #’s they are willing to share? I put together a turbo for a buddy and am having a hard time getting it to perform. I’m not a Ski doo guy by any stretch of the imagination so take it easy on me.

The sled is dangerously lean throughout the entire fuel curve. Adding fuel at any of settings doesn’t make much of a difference in the AF readings but will definitely affect run ability.

At 5800-6200 rpm it has a pretty good stumble if held there for any amount of time and the AF readings are all over the place. The rest of top end power curve is pretty good but I feel it could be a fair amount better.

Running the 5 lb spring
20% LL 80% 91 non eth
9k-11k elev
I don’t have all the clutching info right now other than the helix is a straight 40 (I’ll post it in a minute)

Green 5.5
Yellow 1
Red1.5
Green blue 5.5
Yellow blue 7
Red blue 6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!,

M
Nov 19, 2017
i have 16 with silber kit .

sounds like something is wrong.

what ive learned is that green blue is the most important function on dobeck .

what ive read is that dobec is crap , but mine is running pretty good not flawless. i would suggest you to mount the 3psi spring to start with and see what happens . watch out for overreving , if u have done that then your reeds are crap , changed mine today

Premium Features