• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G
Hi to all you avid snowmobilers out there! My Name is Mitch & I have been in the business of selling,working on & of course RIDING snowmobiles for over 25 years. Mostly Arctic Cat. I have seen ALL the changes & there have been many! The new sleds are AWESOME! I am actually selling both my 2012 153" Proclimb & my 2012 1100 162" Turbo for under book. I had these as my demos but due to very little snow they have very little miles, someone elses gain! I own a local snowmobile repair shop in Carbondale,Co. where we work on &/or sell (used on consignment) any make or model sled or ATV. I have been trying to have weekly rides on Thursdays and we go out most Saturdays as well if possible.
I have heard great things about Snowest & I am excited to finally be here! I look forward to "talking" to everyone.
Mitch Gianinetti

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
Hi to all you avid snowmobilers out there! My Name is Mitch & I have been in the business of selling,working on & of course RIDING snowmobiles for over 25 years. Mostly Arctic Cat. I have seen ALL the changes & there have been many! The new sleds are AWESOME! I am actually selling both my 2012 153" Proclimb & my 2012 1100 162" Turbo for under book. I had these as my demos but due to very little snow they have very little miles, someone elses gain! I own a local snowmobile repair shop in Carbondale,Co. where we work on &/or sell (used on consignment) any make or model sled or ATV. I have been trying to have weekly rides on Thursdays and we go out most Saturdays as well if possible.
I have heard great things about Snowest & I am excited to finally be here! I look forward to "talking" to everyone.
Mitch Gianinetti
central iowa says :welcome: im an arctic cat man myself enjoy the fourm lots of good people and good info:peace:

Premium Features