• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
F

freekweet mods

Feb 3, 2008
I would dare say that if trump said his b-hole was the fountain of youth- those with the most conviction would grab a spoon and dig in. And the same would apply for the brainwashed lefty zealots and their beguiling champions.
And when words of civil war are spoken, one might want to keep in mind that there is a wildcard out there called an American, who is sick and tired of all the belligerent ,malevolent, arrogant, self righteous,crooked, corrupt,yellow cowardly, lying pieces of filthy dirt that have absolutely destroyed this nation with their partisan views- DIVIDED WE WILL FALL - this is already happening, only those wearing their rose colored glasses are oblivious to it. It breaks my heart when I look at my kids and especially my grandkids and try to imagine what sort of future they have living in this world of $hit.It seems like I am giving them a sentence of grief, frustration,anger,disdainment, disappointment and anything else that might drag them down BY TEACHING them to be honest, work for what you get, help others, don't lie, cheat,or steal. These values only guarantee two things,you will give to those less fortunate and those who take advantage of it and it will be taken from you by those who are more fortunate and willing to lie cheat and steal even if its just a little bit so they can get more. Republicans and Democrats PHHHT!!

J
Jan 15, 2010
So you're saying you're not a fan of our great President Trump?

Funny thing is everyone in that photo likely has more common sense than the average blind Donny follower. At least they can think for themselves and not just latch onto some looney tunes rhetoric simply because it’s aligned with the political party that they think they are supposed to follow.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
Funny thing is everyone in that photo likely has more common sense than the average blind Donny follower. At least they can think for themselves and not just latch onto some looney tunes rhetoric simply because it’s aligned with the political party that they think they are supposed to follow.

Sometimes thinking for oneself and common sense do not go hand in hand.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd

So your saying you have the same art as those in the pictures you sure talk like they look. i always wounderd what a left field lover looked like..

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I don't care who you are... this is a RIOT!!

<iframe width="977" height="550" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eqwPlwHSL_M" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
You guys need a life. Not even Comedy anymore. Anyone that buys Comey's book needs a life. He is a disgrace to both sides. Only thing trump did wrong is not firing him on day one. If Hillary got elected, she should have fired him on day one. Giving this guy the time of day shows how blindly pathetic everyone is over trump.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
So you're saying you're not a fan of our great President Trump?
We all should be a fan of Trump!
After all he is a five time draft deferment draft dodger that said he would run into a school unarmed while a lone gunman with an AR-15 was slaughtering defenseless, innocent people.
Seriously, doesn't it bother you that he is a draft dodger?

Off topic. I personally have a dislike for our politicians that backed the invasion of Iraq. Bush, Cheney, Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and John McCain just to name a few.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
After all he is a five time draft deferment draft dodger that said he would run into a school unarmed while a lone gunman with an AR-15 was slaughtering defenseless, innocent people.

Off topic. I personally have a dislike for our politicians that backed the invasion of Iraq. Bush, Cheney, Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and John McCain just to name a few.

5 time did i miss some war's. :face-icon-small-con

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 time did i miss some war's. :face-icon-small-con

No, just some reading comprehension.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service as the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year.

The deferment was one of five Mr. Trump received during Vietnam. The others were for education.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN

Kinda like Slippery Bill and BHO!?!?!?!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I can understand not liking Donald Trump, the person.
But you look foolish when you refuse to acknowledge his success as our President.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
Might want to check how old BHO was when the Vietnam draft ended before ya call him a draft dodger. Sounds like something Hannity would spread as a “fact”.

Does anyone really know how old he is?? I suppose it depends on which birth certificate you go by. My guess is you are using the fake one

J
Jan 15, 2010
How many millions, if not billions were wasted on this partisan witch hunt?

https://t.co/upln1soPZ9?amp=1

Do you even know what partisan means?? Republicans investigating republicans when they control all 3 branches of government and have so far gotten 3 guilty pleas, multiple indictments including his campaign manager being accused of conspiring against The US can hardly be called a partisan witch hunt. Even the DA that signed off on the search of Cohens stuff was appointed by jabba the trump. But since you trust Nunes and faux news as credible sources I’m surprised you can comprehend the light of day let alone something as simple as this.

Premium Features