• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tired of Expensive Polaris Belts? GATES G FORCE C12 CARBON DRIVE BELT

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Really impressed in this Belt on my second year on the same belt No loss of Rpm all snow conditions Ive been in either climbing or full throttle high speed trail pulls 8150 all day every ride :face-icon-small-hap, need to put the second one I purchased on I've got a vibration last couple rides believe its from worn spots on the belt sides from short quick engaging the clutch from frequent startups or bearingly itching it forward or back on the trailer or in my shop, its not separating or shows any signs of coming apart I felt this same vibration in my Rev on the Skidoo belt #166 for a couple rides and it went boom after 3 real hard Hot day Fast trail rides that I know I was pushing it hard until if finaly popped. Lol

Highly recommended!!

Wildcard

I put the second belt I mentioned on , vibration was still there and could hear a noise ended up being the primary making noise cause the buttons were shot and the spider was rattling agains the outer sheave part. has to purchase better primary. put it on and hear different noise now hear something in the engine clanking as you rocked the crank by hand took the head off and sure enough sloppy pistons ordered new topend . Anyway There was nothing wrong with the first belt could still be running it but Ill leave the second one on and first will be the under hood spare, I carry another cheapy spare that happened to come with the sled in my tunnel bag. Still highly recommend this belt. Lol

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We sell these for the for the ProRMK chassis. Part # 377288 or Gates Part number 44C4553. I used on my Pro and my Axys last year. Never lost any RPM or broke one. Saves some money in the process.

https://www.gobigparts.com/GATES-G-FORCE-C12-CARBON-DRIVE-BELT.html

Select part number from pull down menu.

GATESCARBON-01.jpg

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Ran my stock belt to 1500 miles. Put a new gates on this year since I put a turbo on. Chewed the belt up after ~400 miles, put the stock 1500 mile polaris belt back on for the last 3 rides of the year. Going to stick with the Poo belts on the turbo.

Premium Features