• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holtzman Vari-Flow????

B
Dec 3, 2010
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Unread Yesterday, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Bonger

Hotlzman Vari-Flow??
Hey guys.......I picked up a pretty clean 00 Mountain Cat 1000 this past week and have been going over it to make sure it's been properly cared for/maintained - which looks like it has with most of the typical repairs.

BUT - it also has the Holtzman Vari-flow system installed in it. And I've not been able to find any clear installation/use documents on the internet since they discontinued the system years ago. I even called Holtzman and despite them being pretty reputable - - - they claim they no longer have the install or use documents available. Pretty strange.....even though it hasn't been made for a while you'd think they would have a file somewhere.

So if anyone has used this system can you please help me out? To my knowledge it looks as though it is installed correctly as I looked at both the ATTAC and Tempa-flow instructions......so with this Vari-Flow I would jet to for my coldest/lowest expectations (say 320-330 mains), and then to lean it up from there simply click from the RICH mark on the dial - - - of course checking plugs/wash as I go. And if that's correct is there any approximate expectation??? One click = one jet size smaller type thing?

- I'll obviously play with it and have already changed over to 330 jets to start with but any confirmation/direction if I'm right would be great!

raidercat

Premium Member
Aug 31, 2008
vari flow

I have set of instructions on vari flow. I could scan them and e mail them to you if you send me an e mail address but it will have to be tomorrow when I have access to my scanner at work.

wayne

Premium Features