• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Sidekick Turbo for PC

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Has anybody heard if Boondocker plans on putting out a SideKick Turbo for the PC?? With the price at $3999 for the Axys and practically zero tuning requirements, sure would be nice to buy a turbo out of the box, install, and ride.

J

JDUB39

Dec 4, 2012
Broomfield, CO
I commented on their latest youtube video where they explain all of the new technology & features asking them when they'd have a reasonable price for the cat guys... They said they're working toward a sidekick version for cats & doos for next season.

They told me that if you mention your concern, they will give you the existing kit at a discount...

*Fingers crossed*

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Better wait! Bet they are blowing out the current kits so they can release a sidekick next year. Unless of course you want to run higher boost and fuel controller, then it probably makes sense to grab one now

K

kcdavidak

Dec 4, 2007
ketchikan,ak
Phizzer . Lots of options to build a kit that will work for you . Don't rush , take some time and think about your needs . I run two different boondocker kits and both provide lots of power . Look me up tomorrow I'm doing a tune up on the 10 I'll be in or near the shop all day

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Phizzer . Lots of options to build a kit that will work for you . Don't rush , take some time and think about your needs . I run two different boondocker kits and both provide lots of power . Look me up tomorrow I'm doing a tune up on the 10 I'll be in or near the shop all day

I'll have to stop by sometime!! I am down in the Seattle shipyard doing some work, but when I'm back North I'll make sure to do so. You have a BD kit on a 800 PC don't ya Dave? How's it work for you?

Premium Features